Aviation Quality LED Task Lighting
Oplite Technologies, a division of Machine Inc., manufactures superior, rugged aviation-quality LED lighting made in the U.S.A. to FAA-PMA standards.
Made to perform in rugged environments due to top-quality construction.
Far superior to incandescent lighting, Oplite LED maplights and gooseneck lights are made to perform in rugged environments due to their top-quality construction.
- CNC machined of aircraft grade 6061 T6 aluminum and black anodized to Mil-Spec 8625, Type II, Class 2 for protection from corrosion.
- High-quality LED bulbs and internal components engineered to withstand 150% of their rated voltage without damage.
- Superior potted casing, made of a two-part epoxy compound providing superior vibration, shock, and damage resistance Mil-Spec Tefzel®-coated Mil-Spec wire.
- Average bulb life of this LED in excess of 20,000 hours of use and draws only 20 milliamps of power with virtually no heat produced.
- Each Maplight is tested twice during production for maximum quality and customer satisfaction.
Oplite lighting is Cessna certified, and FAA and PMA approved, and can be used in various industries, and for many applications:
- General interior—industrial, office and home design
- Motor homes and recreational vehicles